If you've lost access to your mobile device, or the Google/Authy Authenticator app was deleted from your phone, you can regain access to your CryptoSasa account in one of the following ways:
- Restore two-factor authentication using your recovery code
If you know your two-factor authentication (2FA) recovery code, follow these steps:
- Download and open the Google Authenticator app.
- Tap "begin" and add an account using the "Enter a provided key" option.
- Enter an account name, type in your recovery code in the "Your key" field, keep the time-based option selected and tap the "Add" button.
- You have successfully restored your 2FA. You can now sign in to your account.
- Download the Authy app.
- Enter your mobile number and verify it via phone call or SMS.
- Add an authenticator account using the "Enter key manually" option.
- Enter your CryptoSasa recovery code, and tap "OK".
- You have successfully recovered your 2FA. You can now sign in to your account.
- Disable two-factor authentication to regain access to your account
If you do not know your two-factor authentication recovery code, please submit a ticket here so that we can assist you.