It is important to be safe when dealing in the cryptocurrency industry. This industry:
- is not a place to get rich quick and
- no one can guarantee a high return on crypto investments.
Have you been promised a high return on an investment made in crypto? Before sending any funds to a person or company that you think is a trustworthy advisor, please consider the following:
- Cryptosasa doesn't have ANY affiliates that provide investment advice.
- If the promise of returns on your investment sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Many bad actors sound totally legitimate and trustworthy, they have high-quality websites with testimonials and materials that are hard to identify as being counterfeit.
- Bad actors sometimes try to gain trust by sending a small cryptocurrency deposit to your wallet as proof of return on investment. They're hoping that this small return will convince you to trust them with even more of your money.
- Bad actors are very articulate and financially knowledgeable. They also like to claim that their operations are open and transparent without truthfully and fully disclosing how their operations work.
Don't get caught out by these people. If their trading strategies were so fantastic, they would keep these strategies to themselves.
There are a few things you can do to protect yourself from becoming the target of a scam:
- Do not let someone else sign up for an account on your behalf
- Do not share your account password or OTP with anyone.
- Do not allow access to your devices via any Screen Sharing software.
- Do not send your ID documents to an unverified company or individual.
- Cryptosasa is not affiliated with ANY investment companies.
- Cryptosasa will never ask you for your passwords or OTPs.
- Cryptosasa will never request access to your devices via Remote Desktop Access software.
We are here to help.
We have a support team that is always active and wants to help. If you have any questions or doubts about an investment opportunity proposed to you OR you want to report a scam, send us a support ticket.