To link a bank account for KES withdrawals, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your CryptoSasa account.
- Go to the "Withdrawals" page.
- Click Fiat payment account under Withdrawals.
- On the Currency drop-down on payment accounts select KES and the click on Add payment account.
- On the Create payment account page enter KES as the Currency and on the Payment Account drop down select Standard Chartered Bank.
Fill up the details of the bank account registered in your name, where you want the KES to be credited and click Create
NOTE: All the fields with * are mandatory fields.
For Optional Fields fill NA if you don’t have the details.
- Your account(s) will be updated on the Fiat payment account page.
Please wait for a few minutes for us to verify your account details and update it in our systems.
Please sign in to leave a comment.