If you own any supported cryptocurrency on another platform or wallet, you can easily and quickly transfer them to your CryptoSasa account for trading.
How do I find my CryptoSasa deposit address?
Cryptocurrencies are deposited via a “wallet address”. To view the wallet address of your CryptoSasa account please follow these steps:
- Login to your CryptoSasa account.
- Click on "Deposit" which can be found on the left-hand side of your account page under asset management.
- Select Crypto Deposit
- Select the coin you wish to deposit from the drop-down menu. You will then see the wallet address and corresponding QR code.
- Copy and paste the address to the platform or wallet you are withdrawing from to transfer them to your CryptoSasa account.
Please note that CryptoSasa supports deposits of the relevant asset on the following blockchains only:
- Bitcoin (BTC) - BTC
- Ethereum (ETH) - the ERC20
- Litecoin (LTC) - Litecoin
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - Bitcoin cash
- USD Tether (USDT) - the ERC20
- Dogecoin (DOGE) - Doge
- Tron (TRX) - Tron
- Cardano (ADA) - Cardano
- USD Coin (USDC) - USD Coin
Confirmations: It takes some time for blocks to be validated. We wait for a certain number of block confirmations, as indicated above, before allocating cryptocurrency deposits.
Important: Please ensure you're sending the right crypto to the right address. Sending anything other than bitcoin (BTC) to a BTC address, including bitcoin cash (BCH), will result in the permanent loss of your crypto.
Please sign in to leave a comment.