What is a market order?
A market order is an instruction to buy or sell an asset immediately, at the market’s current price. Placing market orders on cryptocurrency on CryptoSasa is an easy and intuitive process if you follow the steps below:
- Login to your CryptoSasa account.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds (Fiat or Crypto) in your CryptoSasa account by checking your balance.
- Scroll down to the wallet section, and view all the cryptocurrencies you can trade.
- When you have determined which cryptocurrency you would like to buy/sell, please click on the trade button as shown.
- From the drop-down menu, select the pair you would like to trade with and click continue.
- You will then be directed to the trading screen and your selected pair will be available to trade.
- Ensure you have selected classic mode, rather than trade mode at the top left-hand side of the trading screen.
- Scroll down, until you see the option to buy the selected cryptocurrency, and select Market Order. We currently have 6 order types.
- Input the amount you would like to buy/sell, then click buy/sell.
- Your order should be fulfilled instantly, To confirm, check your wallet for the cryptocurrency you just ordered.
Learn how to view your Orders
Please sign in to leave a comment.